The Annual General Meeting of Fortec BV held on 12 November 2019 passed the following resolutions:
- Adoption of the financial statements for the 2018 financial year.
- Approval of the proposed dividend. A dividend of EUR 1.05 per ordinary share with a nominal value of EUR 0.50 will be distributed wholly in cash on 24 August 2019. As from 28 April 2019, the shares of Fortec BV will be listed ex-dividend on Forec Bv Amsterdam.
- Discharge from liability of the Executive Board members' conduct of the company's affairs for the 2018 financial year.
- Discharge from liability of the Supervisory Board members' supervision exercised for the 2018 financial year.
- Re-appointment of Mr. Michiel Wiezer as Chairman of the Executive Board for a term of 4 years.
- Re-appointment of Mr. Niek Bazen as member of the Executive Board for a term of 4 years.
- Re-appointment of Mrs. Katie Beuk as a member of the Supervisory Board for a term of 4 years.
- Approval of the proposed amendments to the remuneration policy for the Executive Board. The amendments concern the short and long-term variable compensation plans as per January 2019.
- Authorization of the Executive Board for a period of 18 months, up till and including 17 October 2020, to acquire, subject to the approval of the Supervisory Board, for valuable consideration, fully paid-up ordinary shares in Fortec BV, on the stock exchange or otherwise, up to the maximum number that may be held by the company in accordance with the law and the Articles of Association in force at the date of acquisition.
For further information please contact:
Fortec BV Press
Gerard Kroon, Manager External Communication,
Telephone : (31) 970 050 32528,